Sunday, January 24, 2010

LIFE

So, I am a happy person,
because i try to be happy.
My life is pretty great. 
I really have nothing to be sad about,
because i work hard, and i am determined with everything i do. I try to think positively.
I try to live my life to the fullest, because even if there is something wrong, or im having a bad day, i try to smile. 
My life isnt perfect, I am not perfect, no one's life is perfect, and no one is perfect, but everyone deserves to be happy.
Everybody knows we get only one life, and we are all unique.
So I was reading this one book and thought over some things.  I wanted to share some awesome things I read in this book: 


"Life's not a dress rehearsal" 
-when your in the play you usually try your very best on the show night. life is right now. it isnt the dress rehearsal, so what are you waiting for, what specific time are you waiting for to try your best, be your best? 


How happy are you? 
- "Perhaps if one really knew when one was happy one would know the things that are necessary for one's life. " - Joanna Field
- Everybody knows how to make their loved ones happy, for instance shoes make my mom happy, or when I help her around the house, say a joke, dance around or do a funny joke. She also loves when I play her piano. But do you know what makes you happy ? 
What makes you smile? Next time you smile at something write it down or remember it.  What makes you happy? Make a list! It seems easy, but it isn't, it took me a while to only come up with 2 or 3 because I am so focused on making other people happy. So here are somethings I came up with . When I come up with a new idea that second of joy when I grasp it. Finishing a project and knowing it is amazing. When people smile at me. When I finish playing a song on piano. And most importantly HUGS.


Need and Want
- These are two different things. What you need is the things that keep you alive, the things that keep you going, and the things you would not be able to live without. What you want, is what you plan on buying, you plan on having, and usually has a price on it. You should distinguish the difference between these two in your life. 
Make a list! 
My list of needs is: food, family, love, etc. 


Gratitude:
-Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast,  house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow. - Melody Beattie
- Everybody always wants something, if it's new clothes, a tv, something that usually costs money. People spend all their time focused on the stuff they want and soon become unhappy trying to get it. They work for the money to get these things and the more they focus on the fact that they don't have it yet, the more unhappy they become. People don't realize how much they have in life.  People take what they have for granted. Make a list of what you have, and you will realize how rich you are.
My list would look something like this: I have a wonderful family and friends who love and care about me, I have good health, and so does everyone I love. I have plenty of food and water, I have clothes (more than I probably need), I have a home, I have an education, I have fun, I have a bed to sleep in, etc. 


Be Thankful
- Be thankful for what you have. People who realize what they have and are grateful for it are happier people. Be grateful for all you have. Here is a suggestion: before going to bed every night, get out a notebook and write down 5 things you are grateful for that happened to you that day. And if it was a bad day than write down the obvious things like .. living, family, food, etc.  In a couple of months you will realize how much more positive and good things happen to you, and how much you have in your life. So be thankful.


Time
- Everyone knows that we only have one life to live. Each and everyone of us is unique. We all contribute something to life. We all have the power to change something/someone, to become memorable for when we leave this earth. You may not realize, but any second of any day, you can die. So live every 24 hours to the fullest. This may seem hard because yes, we all have our bad day. So, what I suggest as a started is to be thankful everyday for what you have, know what makes you happy and aim to be happy, try smiling even when your sad, and do something for yourself ones a day. Do something you love ones a day. Make time to paint your nails, read a book, dance around to music, or sing at the top of your lungs. Laugh, Love , Life. <3


More Inspirational Posts Will Be COMING SOON.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment