Wednesday, January 27, 2010

FRENCH

so,  I LOVE French.
I am pretty much fluent in French now because I take IB French.
Now, I can understand all of it, and speak most of it. 
By the end of this year, I will be perfect.
I love the language it's beautiful.
It's also very complex and has a lot of exceptions and rules.


What I dislike about French is..... 


THE EXAM.


oy oy oy oy oy,


I am not looking forward to this,
and studying for it is stressful.


Plus, IB French is harsh with marking, any accent missing, any letter missing from a word, any little thing wrong on your exam is marked wrong. 


We had to do an oral for 50 percent of the marks,
and the other 50 percent is the written exam.


So I did amazing on the oral, 
just wish me luck on the written :D

No comments:

Post a Comment